Interior Window Treatments
Plantation shutters are chosen for privacy, light diffusion and airflow. Some products are built for improved energy efficiency.
- Plantation Shutters: Classic style for current homes. Wood or cellular PVC shutters with wide louvers (2.5”, 3.5” or 4.5” options at no additional cost). Fully customizable and available in an array of colors. Louver Shop of Nashville exclusive. Also known as plantation blinds.
- Classic Plantation Shutters: Premium wood and cellular PVC plantation shutters that give a traditional style in any home. Our most popular shutter.
- Heritage Diamond Select™: Solid wood plantation shutters built with top-of-the-line materials. They will set your home apart from the rest.
- LouverWood®: Cellular PVC plantation shutters that insulate three times better than wood.
- Signature Shutters: Solid wood plantation shutters with an exclusive build only available from Louver Shop of Nashville.
- Traditional Shutters: The “original” interior wood shutter with narrow frames and smaller louvers (1.25”).
Make your home more pleasant and stylish with Hunter Douglas blinds from Louver Shop of Nashville. As durable as they are attractive, there’s a window blind for every home. A strong option to filter light and increase privacy.
- Horizontal Blinds: Traditional window treatment available in wood or PVC.
- EverWood®: Moisture-resistant PVC blinds that look like wood.
- Parkland®: Elegant horizontal hardwood blinds.
- Plantation Blinds: Plantation blinds have wider slats, like plantation shutters. Usually crafted from wood or faux wood.
- Mini Blinds: Horizontal aluminum blinds with long, narrow louvers.
- Vertical Blinds: Individual louvers clipped into a sliding track at the top of the blind.
- Cadence®: Soft vertical blinds with the style of drapes.
- Skyline®: Gliding vertical fabric panels with contemporary style.
- Somner®: Custom vertical blinds in vinyl, fabric or aluminum.
- Vertical Solutions®: Budget-friendly fabric or vinyl vertical blinds.
Hunter Douglas shades can diffuse sunlight, impact heat transfer and defend against damaging UV rays.
- Honeycomb Shades: Provides excellent energy efficiency. Multiple air pockets give them a honeycomb-like shape and strong insulating qualities.
- Applause®: Budget-friendly, energy-efficient honeycomb shade with triple-cell construction.
- Duette®: Most energy-efficient honeycomb shade on the market.
- Pleated Shades: A single piece of fabric that nests into neat pleats when raised.
- Roman Shades: One piece of fabric that hangs flat while closed and stacks when raised.
- Roller and Solar Shades: Simple, affordable shades. Curls around a roller when raised. Some models offer improved insulation and light-filtering capabilities.
- Designer Roller: Roller shade with more than 330 fabric choices.
- Designer Screen: Roller shades with UV protection and a view.
- Sonnette™: Traditional roller shade with energy-efficient construction.
- Sheer Shades: Provides both light and privacy. Combines vertical or horizontal adjustable vanes floating between backings.
- Nantucket™: Budget-friendly sheers that combine drapes and floating horizontal blinds.
- Pirouette®: Customizable sheers with excellent light control that integrate drapes and floating horizontal blinds.
- Silhouette®: Premium sheers with superior light control that integrate drapes and floating horizontal blinds.
- Luminette®: Combines the beauty of drapes and floating vertical blinds.
Hunter Douglas Operating Systems
Hunter Douglas brings a collection of motorized and manual operating systems for its blinds and shades. Available systems vary based on the product.
Motorized Operating Systems
- PowerView®: Wireless operating system controlled or scheduled via a remote or mobile device.
- SoftTouch™: Battery-operated system with wand operation.
- Vertical Motorized System: Remote or wall-mount system for vertical blinds.
Manual Operating Systems
- UltraGlide®: Retractable cord or wand stay at a consistent length when raising or lowering shades.
- LiteRise®: Cordless system works with your hand, pushing up to raise or pulling down to lower.
- Duolite®: Light diffusion and window darkening in one product.
- LightLock™: Adds 100% blackout capability for Duette® Honeycomb Shades.
- Top-Down/Bottom Up: Open your shades from the top, bottom or somewhere in between.
- Vertiglide™: Cordless operating system for Duette® and Applause® Honeycomb Shades. Can be manual or motorized.
- SimpleLift™: Contoured bottom rail removes the need for a handle, making raising and lowering shades easy.
- Cordless Lifting System: Cord-free spring-assist system to raise and lower large window coverings.
- EasyRise™: Pull on a loop to raise or lower a shade.
- Clutch-Operated Continuous Cord Loop: Continuous loop moves on a pulley, rotating a clutch to raise or lower a shade.
- Custom Clutch: Smooth operating system that provides the smallest gap possible between a shade and a window to remove the most light.
- Standard Cordlock: Locks into place for simple operation and sleek appearance.
- Combination Wand/Cord Control: Offers single control to traverse or rotate the vanes or louvers.
- Wand Control: Changes looped pull cords with a wand.
- Chain and Cord: Offers smooth operation and excellent light control.
Parts and Features of Shutters, Blinds and Shades
We frequently refer to these parts and features on our window treatment product pages.
- Architella®: Premium feature for select Hunter Douglas products. Features superior energy efficiency.
- Cells: Sections that form a honeycomb shade.
- ClearView™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas feature that improves the outdoor view for select window treatments.
- de-Light™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas component for blinds that hides cord holes and reduces light leakage.
- End Retention System: Proprietary Louver Shop feature on hurricane shutters that takes away the need for storm bars.
- IllumiCell™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas light-diffusing component for Duette® Architella® Honeycomb Shades.
- Invisi-Lift™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas component for shades that floats horizontal vanes on a sheer backing.
- Louver: Wide horizontal panels in a plantation shutter.
- MagnaView®: Proprietary Hunter Douglas feature for select horizontal blinds that almost doubles the view.
- Polymer: Also known as faux or fake wood. Suited for rooms with high moisture.
- PerfectView: Louver Shop of Nashville offers a modern operating system for our shutters that hides the traditional tilt bar from being seen. This provides smooth operation and increased view through the shutter.
- Slat: Individual strips that compose a horizontal blind.
- SofTrak™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas option for vertical blinds ensuring effortless, quiet operation.
- Tilt Rod: Used on shutters to open or close louvers.
- Trielle™: Proprietary feature for Hunter Douglas Duette Architella Honeycomb Shades that improves energy efficiency.
- Vane: Hanging panels in a vertical blind.